-Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
-Continuous Discharge Current : 20A
-Max. Discharge Current : 30A
-Dimensions : 64.75*18.26MM (+/-0.05)mm
-Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 to 60 Degrees Celsius
-Standard Charge : CC/CV 1.50A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V
-Cycle Life : 300 cycles
-Weight : 60g
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Firebrand and any of Firebrand’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.